Weekly Events At The Market
Chef Demo & Music on Opening Day
We will again be accepting SNAP/EBT
and DOUBLING the amount swiped.
It's so easy. Swipe your card and get tokens for twice the amount swiped.
You can spend the tokens like cash at any vendors that sell SNAP approved food.
Plese visit the Hospitality Tent for instructions.
Cotton Mill Farmers Market
April 19th, 2014 through the end of OCTOBER!
8 a.m. to 12 noon, rain or shine
Parking Lot: 401 Rome Street, Carrollton, GA 30117
Only Local Vendors offering
Locally Grown and Made Food
From fresh produce to canned goods, chemical free alternatives, and products from local crafters and artisans, here is a list of products that are offered at the farmers' market on a regular basis:
- Vegetables, fruits, herbs
- Grass finished beef and pork; Grain finished beef
- Farm-fresh eggs
- Handmade Soap
- Jams & jellies
- Salsas and relishes
- Breads and pastries
- Granola & crackers
- Local goat milk cheese: Chevre and Feta
- Live plants: herbs, cut flowers, and ornamentals
- Dog Treats
- Chair Massage
- Stained Glass
- Wood utensils
- Crocheted clothing
- Rustic furniture; Walking sticks
- Shade grown, fair trade, organic coffee