Weekly Events At The Market
Never fear. Even though the official market is closed for the season, several vendors are setting up at our regular address but under the awning of the building.
It's the "Impromptu Market"
The market is short and sweet every Saturday morning
9:30 until 11:00 a.m.
There are usually 3 or 4 produce, milk, egg, and meat vendors.
You never know for sure how many.
That's why we call it "Impromptu"
Cotton Mill Farmers Market
Closed until April 2015
8 a.m. to 12 noon, rain or shine
Parking Lot: 401 Rome Street, Carrollton, GA 30117
Only Local Vendors offering
Locally Grown and Made Food
From fresh produce to canned goods, chemical free alternatives, and products from local crafters and artisans, here is a list of products that are offered at the farmers market on a regular basis:
- Vegetables, fruits, herbs
- Grass finished beef and pork; Grain finished beef
- Farm-fresh eggs
- Handmade Soap
- Jams & jellies
- Salsas and relishes
- Breads and pastries
- Local goat milk cheese: Chevre and Feta
- Live plants: herbs, cut flowers, and ornamentals
- Wood utensils
- Crocheted clothing
- Rustic furniture; Walking sticks
- Shade grown, fair trade, organic coffee