Thanks to our Regular Season Sponsors:
*Tanner Health System
*Alice H. Richards Charitable Foundation
Cotton Mill Farmers Market, Inc. was started in 2002 to reconnect our farmers to residents, and preserve our agricultural heritage. Our non-profit market is run by a volunteer board made up of local vendors. Our mission is:
"To foster land stewardship, good heath, and community interaction by creating an outlet for local small farmers and vendors to market locally produced products directly to the consumer. The Market will provide a foundation for building partnerships among farmers, agriculturists, consumers, and the business community."
What Makes us Special:
- Produce, meat, and dairy are grown/produced exclusively by local farmers from the West Georgia and East Alabama area, specifically Carroll County or an adjoining county: Haralson, Paulding, Douglas, Fulton, Coweta, Heard, and also Randolph and Cleburne counties in Alabama OR within a 50 mile radius of downtown Carrollton
- We promote but do not require sustainable agricultural practices
- We support local farm families by giving them an outlet to sell directly to the public
- We are building community by reconnecting local farmers to consumers
- We are supporting Carrollton and its merchants
- We partner with Tanner Health System's Get Healthy Live Well program to promote healthy eating and healthy lifestyle.