16 oz sunflower microgreens + 4 oz broccoli microgreens provides the perfect amount of greens to make this smoothie all week long!
About 2 oz sunflower microgreens
About 1/2 oz broccoli microgreens (optional)
1/2 banana – chopped, frozen
1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
1/2 teaspoon chia or flax seeds
1/2 cup water or Almond milk or Soy Milk (to help with blending)
– Place items in blender in the order indicated on recipe.
– Add water to help with blending.
Please try new combinations of microgreens to suit your palate. Mixing up the fruit is perfectly okay also so don’t be afraid to experiment.
This recipe was originally posted on the C&L Farms Grows website
The Cotton Mill Farmers Market values your privacy as much as you do. We also know that emails that are unopened are a waste of both of our time! Because of this it is time to refresh our email list with people that really want to hear from us via this form of communication. As we transition our digital footprint, we will continue to send out great info via email BUT it will be on occasion when we have something really special in the works. For daily/weekly updates, market open times, and the like please go to our Facebook or Instagram pages.
If you would like to sign up to get additional info via email, please go here.
Please note that we will not be deleting our current list yet, but we will in the future!
The Cotton Mill Farmers Market provides a place for produce, meat, and dairy grown/produced exclusively by local farmers from the West Georgia and East Alabama area, specifically Carroll County or an adjoining county: Haralson, Paulding, Douglas, Fulton, Coweta, Heard, and also Randolph and Cleburne counties in Alabama OR within a 50 mile radius of downtown Carrollton.
Hours of Operation:
We are open from 9am – 11am each Saturday
- Promoters of sustainable agricultural practices
- Empowerers of local farm families by giving them an outlet to sell directly to the public
- Builders of the community by reconnecting local farmers to consumers
- Supporters of downtown Carrollton and its merchants
In order to foster land stewardship, good health, and community interaction by creating an outlet for local small farmers and vendors to market locally produced products directly to the consumer. The Market will provide a foundation for building partnerships among farmers, agriculturists, consumers, and the business community.
As we enter the 2018 Market Season, CMFM has two open positions that need to be filled.
The first role is for our Market Day Manager and second for our Communications Coordinator.
Visit the Jobs page to view open positions
Your 2018 Board of Directors for the Cotton Mill Farmers Market are:
- Bryan Hager (Crager-Hager Farm), President
- Melanie Drew (Blue Heron Pottery), Vice-President
- Greg Dennis (Dennis Farms), Secretary
- Chris Benton (C&L Farms Grows)
- Jacque Garry (Garry Farm)
- Mary Hart
- Joshua Jack
Additional Officers and Staff:
- Wendy Crager (Crager-Hager Farm), Treasurer
- Market Manager – Open Position
- Community and Communication Coordinator – Open Position